Just 015 Prepaid has prepared this Reasonable Use Policy ("Policy") as a guide for its customers to understand the intended and permissible uses of our service, and to prevent exploitation, fraud, and abuse of its unlimited calling plans and features. This Policy is based upon the relevant provisions in our Terms of Service and is applicable to all our services. Our Terms of Service are located at http://www.just015.com/terma_&_syarat for our residential and small business services and at http://www.just015.com/terma_&_syarat_mobile for our mobile services
Normal, Reasonable Use
Just 015's residential unlimited service plans and features are only for normal residential or personal, non-commercial use. This means that only the account holder, residential family members, and those Extensions™ registered with Just 015 by the account holder may use Just 015's residential unlimited service plans. Residential family members include your immediate family who reside in your personal residence - e.g., spouse, domestic partner, parents and/or children. If your residential service plan allows you to extend the service or feature(s) to another residential or mobile number, all use under that service plan is aggregated and must conform to normal residential or personal, non-commercial use.
Just 015's mobile unlimited service plans and features are for normal personal, non-commercial use and are device specific. Impermissible Use(s) Just 015 evaluates customer usage in comparison to similarly situated customers (residential use under residential service plans, small business use under small business service plans, or affiliate use under co-branded service offers or plans). Each of the following is impermissible and considered outside of normal residential or personal, non-commercial or co-branded use:
• use by or for others who do not live with you, or, with respect to Just 015 Extensions™ plans, others who are not registered Just 015 Extensions™ users
• operating a business, even if operating from the residence
• operating any other enterprise, including not-for-profit
• operating a call center
• resale to others
• auto-dialing or fax/voice blasts
• use without live dialog, including use as a monitor, intercom or for transcription purposes Over 95% of Just 015's residential unlimited calling plan customers use less than 3000 minutes per month and do not have any unusual usage patterns. A customer's aggregate usage may be considered outside of normal use if it exceeds 3000 minutes per month IN COMBINATION with one or more of the following, including, but not limited to, excessive:
• unique numbers called
• call lengths
• call forwarding/transferring
• conference calling
• short duration calls
• number of calls terminated and re-initiated consecutively, which, in the aggregate, result in excessive call lengths during a specific time frame; or
• other abnormal calling patterns indicative of an attempt to evade enforcement of this Reasonable Use Policy
Based on such a combination, Just 015 may determine that abnormal, unreasonable or impermissible usage is occurring, and may take appropriate steps described below to enforce this Policy and the Terms of Service ("Just 015's Rights").
Just 015 may also determine that abnormal, unreasonable or impermissible usage is occurring, and may take appropriate steps described below even if the number of minutes used in not excessive, when a customer's calling patterns during more than one month reflect excessive:
• unique numbers called;
• call lengths;
• frequency of call forwarding/transferring;
• conference calling;
• short duration calls;
• number of calls terminated and re-initiated consecutively , which, in the aggregate, result in excessive call lengths during a specific time frame; or other abnormal calling patterns indicative of an attempt to evade enforcement of this Reasonable Use Policy
For Lawful and Appropriate Purposes Only
You may not use our service or devices in any way that is illegal, fraudulent, improper or inappropriate. You may not use any automated means to manipulate our service or use our service to violate any law, rule, regulation or any third party's intellectual property or personal rights. Just 015's Rights We reserve the right to review your account and take further action if account usage is beyond normal standards, impermissible or detrimental to other customers' ability to use the service or adversely affects our operations. We may assess abnormal usage based on comparisons to the usage patterns and levels of our other customers. If we determine that you are engaging in abnormal or impermissible usage, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to inform you and provide you with the opportunity to correct the improper usage. If you fail to correct usage activity to conform to normal use, we may exercise our right to transfer your service to a more appropriate plan, charge applicable rates or suspend or terminate your service with or without notice. If we believe that our service has been used for an unlawful purpose, we may immediately terminate your service with or without notice and/or forward the relevant communication and other information to the appropriate authorities for investigation and prosecution. We reserve all of our legal rights.
Just 015 reserves the right to change this Policy at any time. Changes shall become effective when a revised Policy is posted to Just 015's websites.